Friday, December 17, 2010

Task 14: final reflections


First of all I would like to say this was quiet a new experience of studying for me, because of two reasons, I have never taken an online course, and I have never been studying things like that as my major is film.
For me this course was rather hard, as I had to follow it weekly try to manage home works and readings on time, and find time for it. As well as I am not IMKE student, but a BA student from Baltic Film and Media school, it took me a while to adjust to topics and read some more background information to understand things completely.
In the end of the day, I would like I could have more time to spend on this course, because it was something completely new and interesting for me. Working trough internet, but still being like a real course with team jobs, discussions even inside jokes was great!
Thank you for opportunity !

3 comments:

  1. Dear Katrina!
    Thank you very much for contributing and sharing your ideas. It was a great pleasure to have you on board and I am glad this course offered you something.
    Merry Christmas!
    Terje

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading and this blog would cool to read sometimes :-) x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. its fun to read your posts, your a good writer!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete